Join Our Team!
We are always looking for friendly, ambitious, talented and dedicated individuals to join our team. We pride ourselves on being innovative and offering you high level, on-the-job training and leadership, no matter your level of experience.
At American Door Works, our focus is our high level of customer service and our employees are our #1 customer. As a family-owned business, we’re family-oriented and support a healthy work-life balance for all of our employees.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- On the Job, fully paid training.
- Company supplied, well maintained, full-stocked trucks and vans.
- Latest Industry Technology - Iphones, Ipads and access to integrated software.
- Quality Tools and Supplies - we care about our employees safety and we have invested in tools in order to promote safety and prevent injury.
- 401K with free professional financial planning
- Profit Sharing - realize the results of your individual and team efforts each year and join in the yearly celebration when bonus checks are handed out to the team.
- PTO - Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance - we offer multiple plans to enable you to choose what is best for you
- Dental Insurance
- Work Boot Reimbursement
If you want to make a career move to be part of something bigger than just another job, work in a place where you are an appreciated member of the team, and see the results your effort has on the success of the company, then American Door Works wants to hear from you!
Follow these steps to apply:
1. Click on openings to read about each position.
2. Fill out the online application below and we will contact you shortly.
Click open positions below for more info
- Residential Scheduler/Project Manager - Waite Park
- Residential and Commercial Installation Apprentice -Alexandria
- Residential and Commercial Installer - Brainerd
- Commercial Installer - Waite Park